Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Book Project Casting Call


My son and I love looking at the sunset every night from our yard. I am so lucky to live in a nice house, have a great family and have the opportunity to make a difference in the community. A few of you have heard that I have been busy brainstorming and writing a super secret book. I am writing to ask for your help. I need stories from teen moms, their grown children, their parents/guardians, their grandparents, their friends, etc. I am working on a book that will unmask the teen pregnancy myths and bring about a new understanding of why teens should wait to become parents and why adults need to do their part in helping those teens learn the skills they need to wait. Join me for a life changing event, as we return to innocence. Leave me your information here or send me an email (carmenalisarios@gmail.com). I can't wait to have the honor of working with you!

1 comment:

  1. What a noble, important project! I wish you all the luck in the world. You're doing an amazing thing for these young mothers.

    ReplyDelete