Monday, February 1, 2010

Good Morning Everyone!

The 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards - Show



The Grammy Show was absolutely amazing last night. I got to see all of my current favorites on one night on one stage. Lady Gaga, Pink, Lady Antebellum, The Black Eyed Peas, Taylor Swift, Drake, Lil' Wayne, and of course, Eminem. My heart is full and my creative juices flowing. I didn't agree with all of the winners, but of course I never am when it comes to the Grammys. I really enjoyed the performances and especially the mention of so many unsung old time greats.

I would like you to know that I will be announcing a contest on my blog this week. There will be awards sent by snail mail to the winners as well as lifetime memberships in my Pink Pixie Princess Pregnancy Prevention Program for adolescents and young adults. Stay tuned and think PINK!


I am looking for sponsors for the grand opening of my Pink Pixie Princess Pregnancy Prevention Program for adolescents and young adults. I am launching the program in Sacramento this month and am excited to know how many young lives I am about to touch. It is an honor and a gift to have a small part in enriching the lives and minds of our youth while encouraging Authenticity, Communication and Truth (ACT). If you are interested in sponsoring a school, a school district or even a whole city, please contact me directly (carmenalisarios@gmail.com). February and March will be spent in the Sacramento area and spots are filling up fast for the rest of Northern California during April and May. I can come to your area, too! Details to follow for how to bring the Pink Pixie Princess to the youth you love, who are to become the future of America!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That's great news, Carmen! Congratulations! Please have a look at some of our resources, articles and research related to reducing teen pregnancy. We've had some remarkable experiences that have helped us learn many valuable lessons. We'd be happy to help you make a lasting difference for the many people you'll touch. Seth Eisenberg, PAIRS Foundation (www.pairs.com or on Wordpress at pairsblog.wordpress.com).

    ReplyDelete